Hylafax FaxDispatch problem…

After upgrading my local server to SuSE 10.2 I had serious problems setting up Hylafax. Sending and receiving fax worked fine, but forwarding incoming faxes to emails did not succeed.

After lots of testing I found out that the scripts changed, and that the $7 variable was not available anymore. So FaxDispatch did not get the callerid, and did not forward the fax by email.

Now my FaxDispatch looks like this here:

I have moved my fax.users file to the /etc directory, I think it is better there then in /var/spool/fax/whatsoever directory.

One thought on “Hylafax FaxDispatch problem…”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *